Shipping and Delivery
1. All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
2. Every effort will be made to deliver the goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery. We will aim to despatch orders within 10 working days from receipt of order/payment and will notify of any foreseeable delays.
3. Once despatched, shipping can take up to 5 working days.
4. All shortages, damage or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48 hours and confirmed by writing within 3 working days of despatch.
5. Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note where the goods have been signed for as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
6. All deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
7. Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
Shipping and Delivery Charges
UK Postcodes only (web orders)
Orders up to £74.99 inc VAT Delivery cost £5.00 inc VAT
Orders above £75.00 inc VAT Free delivery
UK Postcodes only (account orders)
Orders up to £75.00 exc VAT Delivery cost £5.00 exc VAT
Orders above £75.00 exc VAT Free delivery
Same Day Despatch
Orders placed before 1pm will be despatched on the same day where we have the stock available & the garments do not require any additional print or embroidery.
We will advise of any stock shortages & expected time of arrival.
Despatch of printed or embroidered garments will normally happen within 5-10 working days.
All orders are despatched with DPD.
Once despatched, deliveries can take up to 5 working days to arrive.
You will receive DPD updates via email or text (if mobile number supplied) advising expected date of arrival followed by an email/text advising a 1 hour delivery slot on the morning that your parcel is due to be delivered.
You will also have the option to amend the delivery date/time via the DPD app, email or text.
Cancelling an Order
Orders can be cancelled at any point before printing, embroidery or alteration.
Please give as much notice as possible either by phone or in writing :
Telephone : 01546 327328
Email : email@example.com
We will issue a credit & full refund for orders cancelled up to 48 hours before they are due to go in to work. Orders cancelled after this date may be subject to a 10% re-stocking fee.
1. You may return any item bought from our “standard range” within 28 days of delivery providing it is unused, in the original packaging with all labels, tags, etc and in a resalable condition. Goods received back in any condition other than “as new” will be returned back to you & may be subject to an additional delivery charge. Where a refund is requested, your refund will include the full value of the returned goods less the original delivery costs. We will only pay for the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty. Returns can take up to 15 working days to be processed.
2. We provide PDF visuals for all artwork prior to proceeding with an order. This approval process is crucial as it allows you, the customer, to check and make any relevant changes and be entirely happy with what you are ordering. This gives us an exact format to work from and, in the unlikely event of a discrepancy, allows both parties to verify what was signed for.
Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept return of :
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged, printed or altered
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements
- Goods that have been specifically procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our “standard range”
3. In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors, we reserve the right to correct these prior to offering a refund at the sole discretion of Kit-You-Out
Please note, our “standard range” is any item available on our website and does not include special colours or sizes.
Returns address :Kit-You-OutDurran Old FarmhouseEredineDalmallyArgyllPA33 1BT